Monday, February 15, 2016

My Journey with MONAT


 I was given a sample of Monat and I was so amazed by the results right away. I just started my journey in October of 2015, it's been more than a shampoo. It's a Family full of support. This Company is for real.

No more frizzy ends and my hair is full of shine. I have been a Hairstylists for over 40 Years and have used everything over the years and feel this is the best. I use our rejuvenique oil in all my colors and perms, it protects the hair during the chemical change of color and perms and adds shine as well. Monat is chemical free natural and botanical. The Rejuvenique oil is rather thick but absorbs instantly it contains Abyssinian oil which mimics the body's natural oils for some serious long-term benefits.

Monat launched in October 2014 and had the first Convention in Jan of 2016 at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort and it was more than Amazing. It was full of training, fun and the Urdaneta's owners of the company gave away a Cadillac SUV. At the end of the of the Convention they had breakfast and a Church Service for us, great way to end an amazing experience.

The Company Market Partners are from all walks of life, anyone can do this business and we have so much training and support right at our finger tips. If you want it you can have it. Just dare to DREAM BIGGER! So don't wait I am looking for more people to help.



The Month of February I Ranked up to Managing Market Partner. Looking forward to what March will bring.

Lina Justice 269-986-9818 for more information
                                                                                                           http://www.linajustice.mymonat.com             
                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment