Friday, February 26, 2016

Testimonies

Testimonies

 
There are many good lines! Not one of them can perform like MONAT.  MONAT IS THE ONLY LUXURY LINE THAT PROTECTS AND NOURISHES YOUR EXISTING HAIR, PLUS BRINGS NOURISHMENT TO THE ROOT AND FOLLICLE!
Please understand I know all the hoopla with the MONAT company being a MLM! Guess what I don’t care.
These products are the ABSOLUTE BEST I have ever used!
If a big freaking Bird flew over and took a crap on my clients head and it made her hair grow stronger! Get healthier root to tip! I would chase that bird down and have it crap on everyone’s head! A great product from a great company THATS MONAT! – Buddy Smart (Salon owner and former stylist to the Dallas Cheerleaders)
I’m loving MONAT! My hair feels silky smooth and looks it too! I was using four Aveda products to achieve these results, from just the shampoo and leave-in conditioner. Can’t wait to use the Rejuveniqe OIl!” (Update) Since using the Monat line and implementing the Intensive Repair and Rejuveniqe Oil, my regrowth has been amazing! To anyone suffering from hair loss, due to hormonal changes, I highly recommend Monat! – Melanie D.
It’s amazing! First time using this product, I didn’t have to use any other products like I normally do. – Just blew dry with a brush…NO flat iron needed! I’m hooked!! -Yvonne B. (Business Owner- Cleaning Services)
This product line is changing the way I do hair after 25 yrs. – Rhonda D. (Hairdresser/Salon Owner)
I have used the products to do a blow-out on my natural hair. Results Amazing!! African-American hair clients will LOVVVEEEE our product! –Carrence B.
I am so excited about this line, it’s amazing! My clients absolutely love it! I have never carried a product line that has received such positive feedback, as with Monat. –  I just use it on my clients and THEY ask for it!  – Susan R. (Stylist/Salon Owner)
I have been in the hair business for 38 years. I owned a salon for 15. This is by far the best product I have ever used. I am amazed every day when I use these products on someone new and the results I get. I love being able to help my clients struggling with hair and have a product that really works. I would tell everyone about this product if I did not make a dime, but the bonus is that it will not be long before my Monat income passes my styling income. – Taryn Edwards (Stylist/Past Salon Owner)
A couple of months ago I purchased some Monat products at retail cost. When I ran out I went back to my old products…What a difference! Today, I became a VIP!– Heather Y. (Administration)
I’ve been a Monat Customer for 6 months now and I could not be happier. I have NEVER had such thick, healthy, shiny hair…My stylist even took notice to the drastic difference and now carries the line in her salon. I will never again use anything else!  Jennifer S. (Architect)  

No comments:

Post a Comment