Sunday, February 14, 2016

TO SALON OWNERS and HAIRSTYLISTS

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJQAAAAJGU1MmUyOTEyLTg3NjctNDQzNi1iYzRjLTQyYTZiOGI4ZGE0ZQIf you’re a salon owner or hair dresser, why not sell Monat hair products at your store? or to your daily clients? Unless Corporate is who decides what you sell at your store, what else would be holding you back? Have you tried Monat yourself? If not, you’re missing out, comment below for free samples & I will get them for you =)
But Hear this out:
Did you know that Monat products were made in the US and they were tested on humans? Or that Monat does not contain harmful sulfates, no PEG that could be linked to chronic disorders, or no Ethanol that can dry your hair out causing damage and frizz? These are all ingredients that most of your regular and even professional products contain in them. Well Monat is a direct and social marketing company that offers a natural product line containing products from an Oil Mask to Shampoo and conditioner, to sculpting taffy and hair spray, there is much much more- all of which are made up of 11+ natural oils collected from all over the earth  (Brazil, Africa, India, America etc.)
Instead of giving you my own review on Monat products, read what salons and hair stylists are saying about Monat products. These people are professionals that have been in the hair industry for years.
What Salons and Hair Stylists are saying about Monat’s Anti-Aging Hair Care Products
“After 22 years in the beauty industry, I have finally found the HOLY GRAIL of hair products, Monat” I love it. My clients love it. I have been absolutely amazed by the moisture and health it restores to the hair and I can’t believe the hair growth some of my clients are getting. Finally a products line that gets sustainable healthy hair naturally AND a real opportunity to make money when I’m not behind the chair juggling brushes, blowers and irons!”
                                                                   -Aimee, Stylist & Make up Artist-Maine
“Monat has blessed my salon business and clients tremendously! Aside from an increase in product sales, bonuses for sharing with other hairdressers, (which we all do anyway) a product line that can solve every single hair/skin problem  my clients have ever complained about, and contributing to the naturally based mindset  of my salon and clientele, the best thing Monat has done for me is to change the lives of my clients with severe hair concerns. There’s nothing like having a client crying tears of join in my chair over what Monat has done for them. My salon is called B joy Hair Studio, and Mont is contributing truth to that title. I am so excited to be able to offer THE best hair and skin care products to my clients and love love love that I can help them earn a paycheck for sharing Monat with their friends!”
                                                            Briela Joy, Salon Owner & Hairdresser Texas
“I have been working in the Hair Industry for 37 years and I’ve never sold a lot of retail till i started using Monat on my clients. About 80% of them are using it. I’ve had several clients text me the next day telling me they love the products I used on them. I didn’t mention the product to one client and she texted asking me what I used on her hair and then bought it. I’ve been her stylist for years and she has never bought retail. Monat is helping my client’s hair grow longer and stronger!”
                                                                                  -Susan, Hairdresser-Tennessee
“I am amazed with everything about Monat. I love the fact that there is a line that can help all hair types! I cannot believe the results that my clients are getting from this awesome product.  I am so thankful after 22 years in the hair industry to finally be able to offer a product that gives such amazing results. Thank you Monat for this opportunity. It’s life changing!”
                                                                                 -Chris, Cosmetologist-Kansas
“My fined hair clients cannot believe the volume they get and it stays for a few days. Clients cannot believe what it does for them in one shampoo. Love giving my clients the best products available. Thank you Monat!”
                                                                                    -Jill, Salon Owner-Michigan
“Monat is amazing. After just one use my clients leave with their hair feeling and looking better than it has in years! I’m so excited to be able to help my clients love their hair again! Thank you Monat for giving me a product that everyone loves!
                                                                                  -Stacy, Salon Owner-Kansas
“In my 15 years of being a hair stylist, I have NEVER seen any product do what Monat does! I’ve always given new products that come out a chance to see if they could do what they say. Nothing ever satisfied me. Until I was introduced to Monat! The results that I am seeing on my clients are indescribable. Clients and friends are gaining their confidence back because of Monat. And the best part of being with a company that has the best products is that you get to see lives changing and people dreaming bigger than they ever have before.”
                                                                                -Kyla, Hairdresser-Oklahoma
1-302-202-1115 Code 45707837  this is a recorded call of Kyla's  experience as a Hairstylist  using Monat and  Why it makes sense as a hairstylist to be part of Monat  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

http://www.linajustice.mymonat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment